Friday, August 08, 2008

my phototimeline

(won't be posting something this long till...a very long time later)


2D'06, Choir, 4L'08, my friends, childhood friends, family, beijing etc. I'm very certain you'll see your face there!

They're all important people that make up a huge part of my life. No, my life revolves around them. We have different friends for different seasons, but I'll never EVER forget you. & my family, who's been there for me throughout.


THE PHOTO TIME LINE.

YEAR 2005


secone 2005; choir trip to Malacca where we won a silver B


secone; choir orientation camp 2005



1D Chalet;



YEAR 2006

2d and ms ng, the rest at Shanghai


sec two choir girls 2006


when I lost my concert ticket and isabel went shopping with me


2d captain's ball competition against 2G/H



what 2d does;




guys playing soccer in 2d = smashed tile



while anna and I (and a few others) would play TABLE TENNIS,
the rest of the class would be at their game of CAPTAIN'S BALL


and we did silly stuff in the music room before lessons;




our first bowling trip, august 2006.


I "fell" ill once, and they wrote a letter to me, sheena delivered it to my home




last day of school



Beijing 2006;



YEAR 2007

valentine's 2007


16 march 2007 bowling trip


3L cip!


after cip: zzzzz!


the hilarious incident ;D


SYF 2007 - GOLD WITH HONOURS


post exam activity - to seoul garden (the first trip) 2007


Ashley's birthday


25 june 2007 bowling



4L johor trip june 2007


my birthday;


Choir camp 2007;


Riane before we went for a choir concert in 2007 nov.



denique factum choir farewell! :D




2D'06 bbq at pasirris park 2007




visited hongkong again in 2007 (my cousins!)


aunties;



YEAR 2008


Cindy, Riane and Kaiying went to my house during CNY 2008


went to ahsband concert; (with riane annia kaiying) feb 2007


and saw valerie (from my music class tons of years ago) beside me


celebrated valentines' and wrote many cards


and got some in return


Quispiam Novus: The start of something new apr 2008


4L's class noticeboard competition


alicia's birthday 2008;


ashley's birthday!



Olomouc June 2008. 99 POINTS GOLD.


studying at annia's house 19th june


studying with anna at the beach 20th june




My Birthday 2008;



post exam celebration at seoul garden, bugis 2008 (i got shocked with a birthday cake)


4L NATIONAL DAY CHEERING COMPETITION!



Choir.

AHSCHOIR SEC FOUR BATCH! :D :D :D


Riane goh! I miss walking down with you after choir and eating Mcmuffins every Saturday morning! Saying sorry for being late, Taking videos on our way down, imiting people, Laughing and doing lame stuff together!


again! :D (credits to gtgw for being photographer HAHA)


all of us! soppss!


AWWW :D


ONGTINGWEI! :D


Riane Kissing Xuaneeee! :D


and before my flight to OLOMOUC....



THIS GROUP OF WONDERFUL PEOPLE SENT ME OFF AND HAD DINNER AT MY PLACE! (siyun had left my house by then, Annia was overseas)


WE BANG, we bang!!!




RIANE put this on my doorstep that morning:


two touching letters, a brownie, goodluck charm, handmade items and saga seeds! Thanks again, I was really touched by that and those stuff were damn cute! you'd never imagine how much I missed you over there!


IN OLOMOUC. I like especially like this picture ^_^
XUANEEEEEEE!!!


On the flightt, Xuanee and qianyu! :D


YINGJUN!!! :D


we ate pizzas there;


taking pictures by the roadside while all the shops were closed,


outside the cathedral/church


LOOLOO and I with the shop owner (who was damn friendly :D)


ELIZABIRDDD! :D missed you and your cuteness!


CHUAJIAYE!


DENISSEEE!


hahaha, chuajiaye again, in case you complain the above picture isn't nice lol.



QUISPIAM NOVUS 2008





Riane, me, tingwei!


before the concert! :D


pretty flowers! (THANKS TO THOSE WHO GAVE ME!)


Annia! :D :D


SIYUN! :D


they came to watch the concert!!! :D


4L peeps who went!


a day before the concert! :D






ALL OF YOU, THANKYOU


Us.


again.


Sopranos.


AHSChoir.


Beijing'06


reminiscing the past.! :D


3L'07, 4L'08


never, ever, ever forgetting 2d'06


my group of childhood friends.


same here.


friends from art class (we don't have a picture together, this was taken during our trip to the National Museum)


my brother.


my parents.



my family.

No comments: